Pre Primary and Primary
- No test but work done in class is evaluated regularly and promotion is granted accordingly.
- Only grades are given in these classes.
Middle school (VI to VIII)
- There are monthly test besides half yearly and final examination. A student requires 40% aggregate in all subjects in order to get promotion all monthly tests and class tests will be given weightage for promotion as follows –
- Monthly test 20%
- Half yearly examination 30%
- Final examination 50%
- Class IX – There will be class tests and unit tests besides half yearly and final examination. Test, examination, projects and internal assessment of the whole year will determine the final result. A student requires 33% aggregate in each subject in order to get promotion.
- Class XI – A student requires 35% aggregate in each subject in order to get promotion. It is mandatory to attend both theory and practical classes.
- Class X and XII – It is compulsory to appear for the tests, Half yearly examination and pre board, otherwise student will not be allowed to appear in the board examination.
- 75% attendance is compulsory in all classes to appear in final examination. Medical leave will not be included in 75%.
- Any student found with any objectionable materials in possession during examination will not be allowed to continue the paper and will be given zero in that subject.
- There will be no retest for monthly tests. Decision of the school authorities will be final.
- Position will be awarded to only those students who will meet the minimum pass percentage in all subjects.