- Class VI onwards children are eligible for scholarship as per criteria given below:
- Class VI – VIII: 80% in each subject in Annual aggregate Result, will be awarded scholarship.
- Class IX & XI: 75% in each subject in Annual aggregate Result, will be awarded scholarship.
- Class X & XII ICSE & ISE: Best performance in Board Examination is awarded for X & XII. Awards are also given to class X for securing highest percentage of marks in each subject in Board Examination.
- Those students who will take T.C will not be eligible for scholarship.
- Promotion is not granted on medical grounds. However if a student falls sick for a part or whole in final examination, he / she has to appear for examination afterwards.